The success of CRH Medical is driven by its people! Over the last year, CRH has increased its revenue five-fold due to the hard work and commitment of its employees. If you are interested in joining a passionate team of enthusiastic individuals, we are a growing medical devices company looking for a capable and dedicated account coordinator to work with our business development team and assist the CEO and work with our business development team. Approximately 70% of the account coordinator’s role will be in business development, the remaining time spent assisting the CEO. The successful candidate will be willing to take on a variety of roles and responsibilities and be flexible as the position evolves.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Writing professional correspondence with a high attention to detail
- Assisting the CEO in writing emails, organizing travel, and other duties as required
- Speaking with clients over the telephone in a pleasant and professional manner
- Planning and coordinating events such as sales meetings, staff outings, etc.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients and business prospects
- Ordering supplies, filing paperwork and performing other office management tasks as needed
- Keeping up to date client and activity information in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Cold calling, following up with leads, creating marketing lists for mass outreach via email and fax
- Creating web profiles using word press and financial presentations in excel
- Generate new business by garnering interest with prospective physicians, ultimately arranging a training session
- Post-secondary education required (Bachelor’s degree)
- 2-3 years administrative experience
- Sales background an asset
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to type 65+ words per minute
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM an asset
- Ability to think critically/logically and problem solve effectively in various situations
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Strong time management and organization skills
Must be currently living in the Greater Vancouver Area.
Please respond with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Due to the high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you.