The success of CRH Medical is driven by its people! Over the last year, CRH has increased its revenue five-fold due to the hard work and commitment of its employees. If you are interested in joining a passionate team of enthusiastic individuals, we are a growing medical devices company looking for a capable and dedicated account manager at our Vancouver head office. This is a dynamic role in which you will be responsible for all aspects of account management and the sales cycle within an assigned territory. You need to have the ability to influence decision-makers, generate new leads and engage current customers to increase sales.
The candidate will be required to execute on daily tasks where taking initiative, collaborative teamwork and critical thinking are key.
•Generate new business
•Schedule and organize new physician training sessions
•Conduct training sessions via webinar presentations with new and existing accounts
•Understand and be able to effectively communicate clinical, operational and financial components of a medical procedure
•Communicate ancillary services to ensure that your accounts fully understand the company’s complete offerings
•Monitor and ensure sales growth within accounts
•Occasional travel to conferences (2-3 times per year)
•Assist in strategic initiatives
• Very strong communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and as a team
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships/rapport with clients while providing a high level of support
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Positive attitude and friendly nature
• Strong ability to use word processing and database applications (CRM), and various software programs such as Excel and PowerPoint.
• This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
This is a Monday-Friday, in-office position.
Please respond with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you.